Wednesday, July 9, 2014

What To Wear To: A Concert

What To Wear To: A Concert



I love going to concerts. It's something about seeing your favorite artist and hearing some of your favorite songs live, all while in the company of thousands of other fans just like you. Next week, I have the pleasure of attending the Beyonce and Jay-Z On the Run Tour in Atlanta. This will be my 4th time seeing the Queen B herself and the 2nd time seeing Jay-Z (although the first time was only a cameo at a Justin Timberlake concert). When I go to concerts, I dress as if I'm going out on the town with my friends, so below, I have put together an outfit similar to the one I plan on wearing. I know you have some concerts to attend this summer, so take my advice on this one. Everyone might be listening to the performer, but somebody will be checking you out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment