Friday, July 11, 2014

Girls Love Beyoncé

 
Crop Top: Topshop (sold out)/Shorts: J Brand (here's a pair on ebay)/Shoes: Tabitha Simmons (sold out)/Earrings: Topshop

TGIF! Just days away from the Beyoncé and Jay-Z concert, and I am so excited! So I decided to do a kind of "Who Wore It Better" post with the Queen B. Everything is pretty much the same except for the shorts. Not sure where she got hers, but I like mine better anyway. I remember seeing this photo on one of my favorite blogs Fashionbombdaily.com, and wanting the shirt and shoes, and to my surprise, they were both on sale and in my size! (Well, the crop top is 2 sizes bigger than what I would normally wear, but it still doesn't swallow me.) Don't get me wrong: I didn't buy them just because Beyoncé wore them, but because I thought the outfit was really unique and I really did love the shoes. I love how she can be glam one day, and so down to earth wearing affordable pieces, the next. So now, tell me, who wore it better??

Photography by Tiera Chanel Photography

1 comment:


  1. It is truly a great and helpful piece of information.
    I am satisfied that you simply shared this useful information with us.
    Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing... Pumps styles

    ReplyDelete