Monday, July 7, 2014

Independence Day...Independent Woman

 
 

Dress: Francesca's (similar)/Shoes: Steve Madden (different colors)

I hope everyone had a great 4th of July weekend, because I definitely did! I had so much fun that I didn't have time to post last week! But I'm happy to be back and glad you came back to visit me. So... after my great weekend (and I hope your's too), I'm starting to reflect on independence and what it actually means to me. For me, I believe it is to be able to have control of your life, without the help of others. It doesn't necessarily mean that you don't need anyone to help or be there for you, but that if you were all you had, you would be able to survive. And by that definition, I believe that I could be the poster child for independence. What does independence mean to you? Leave me a comment! 

Photography by Tiera Chanel Photography 

No comments:

Post a Comment