Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Silhouettes on the Shade

 

Top: Gap/Skirt: Lulu's/Shoes: Christian Louboutin

I actually really like to take pictures since I've started this blog. Usually, I was the one behind the camera, taking pictures of friends, my surroundings, etc. Now, I've gotten more comfortable in front of the camera and I've learned so much more than I did when I was behind. My cousin, who is my photographer, has taught me so much about lighting and angling and as you can see from these photos, I wanted to see what it would look like if I shot in less light. I love the silhouette the lack of light has created and how more defined the pictures look. It's art and I hope you all look forward to my pictures looking more like art.

Photography by Tiera Chanel Photography 

No comments:

Post a Comment