Wednesday, July 23, 2014

I'm Inspired By: Beyonce Knowles-Carter

Ok...this is the last post about Beyonce in a while. I promise. But let me just say the concert last week was ah-mazing!!!. I had the best time with my best friends and I can't wait for her to have another tour (hopefully next year). Anyway, I have always admired Beyonce's style, from her time with Destiny's Child up until now. I remember when she first came out with the House of Dereon line. I HAD to get my hands on a pair of those jeans, and I actually have the pair that she wears in the "Irreplaceable" video. I would describe her style as glam, bold, and edgy, as she wears high-end designers like Tom Ford and Balmain, and also affordable pieces from Topshop, which she has being wearing a lot of lately. Take a look at some of the pieces I pulled to create 3 Beyonce-inspired outfits that will definitely "Upgrade U."

No comments:

Post a Comment