Friday, June 6, 2014

The Proof of the Pumps is in the Wearing


Photography by Tiera Chanel 


For months I have gone back and forth, trying to figure out what I would name this blog. I was starting to give up on the idea until I went to church and my pastor preached "the proof is in the pudding." The original proverb is, "the proof of the pudding is in the eating,” which means that you have to try out the food for yourself in order to know whether it is any good. You can’t just take someone else’s word for it; you have to try it yourself! So in fashion terms, I came up with “The Proof of the Pumps.” I want you, as a reader of my blog, to not only take my word for what’s in style and what may or may not work for you, but also try things out for yourself. I want to inspire you to look your best and help you with your style the best way I can. But first, I challenge you to go out and experience life, but to also look good while you’re doing it because after all, the proof of the pumps is in the wearing.  

T-shirt: Style Lately/Jeans: J Brand (similar)/ Shoes: Christian Louboutin

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment