Wednesday, June 18, 2014

This Should Hold You


Tank: H&M/Pants: Parker/Shoes: Zara(no longer available) /Necklace: Indigo Memphis/Bracelets: Lulu's, Francesca's (sold out)

I hope everyone is having a great week! I know I am! I just started a new job and I'm truly enjoying every minute of it. It's in the fashion business, so I'm grateful for it. I love everything I'm learning because these new skills I have acquired will aid me in becoming a boutique owner in the near future. I went to college in Los Angeles, so I have been to plenty of the boutiques there, and I hope to bring that vibe to Memphis. As you can see (or will see in future posts), I'm really into basic wardrobe staples and I love to build upon them with statement pieces that make the outfit pop. And of course, that will be the focus of my future my boutique. So get ready readers...a new boutique coming to a neighborhood near you. 

Photography by Tiera Chanel Photography
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment